It's a fresh, beautiful Saturday in Bangalore, and looks ideal to declare a feature complete of v1.6! I'll put up the release candidate 1.6rc1 this weekend. Here are the changes after v1.5:
- Print, print preview and export for single node, subtree or entire document.
- Auto save on close (configurable).
- Auto save every 'n' minutes (configurable).
- Automatically create backups while opening (configurable).
- Single-click (configurable) restore from tray.
- Minimize options: Minimize on 'X' button, on 'Esc' key.
- Drag-drop revamp: no more menus on drop! Drag moves, ctrl+drag copies.
- Insert date/time, with customizable formats.
- New Office 2003-style foreground/background color selectors.
- Remember custom colors across sessions.
- Line, character counts on the status bar.
- Child node count on the status bar.
- Expand all/Collapse all entries in tree menu.
- Prevent simultaneous edit of same .gde file.
- Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+K strikethrough, Ctrl+, preferences.
- Fixed Ctrl+C/X/V while renaming nodes
- Fixed handle leak in print preferences dialog
- Minimize then exit prevented window from showing up correctly next time
- Heading numbers > 10 would be reversed ("1.10" => "1.01")
The sorting of nodes didn't make it for technical reasons, sorry about that.